- Essential - Must have at least 2years’ experience in credit control/account dept
- Excellent communications skills / ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Negotiating /calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail / create, collect and research information/data.
- Competence in Microsoft Office and accounting software programmes
- Strong people management skills, demonstrate effective leadership.
- Ability to meet deadlines / prioritise and plans work activities, use time efficiently, set goals and objectives.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyse information accurately, develops alternative solutions if/where applicable.
- Display willingness to make decisions on own initiative, display sound and accurate judgment, support and explain reasoning for decisions, include appropriate people in decision-making process, make timely decisions.
INTERESTED ??? Contact Nichola O Brien NOW on 01-6704488 or email YOUR CV to email@example.com