Industrial / Commercial Recruiter - Hot desk - Dublin City Centre
Cordant People have a wonderful opportnity for an experienced Recruiter to join their expanding team. This role will be within the Industrial and Commercial division and also encompasses Office, Secretarial, Accounts, Sales, Marketing and HR roles. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the recruitment industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage end to end recruitment lifecycle for internal and external candidates
- Source candidates
- Screening and short listing of CV’s for contract and permanent vacancies
- Creating of job specification for clients
- Managing and creating job advertisements
- Interviewing and assessing potential candidates
- Ensuring all documentation is in line with company compliance standards
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Weekly sales calls
- Client visits to include new and existing customers
A minimum of 1 year agency recruitment or in house recruitment experience.
Good industry knowledge is essential.
Previous sales and customer service based experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Candidates must have proficient IT skills.
Ability to work in a target based environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and expanding brand
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Excellent Package on offer plus one of the best commission structures on the Irish market at present
For further information, please send your details in confidence to Nicki.Colgan@Cordantpeople.ie Your application will be confidential or call me directly on 0873655718