Cordant People are expanding our team in Dublin and this is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant who wants to grow and develop their career in an interesting and exciting new role. We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is keen to develop their career! Get in touch for a confidential chat, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
Top 10 reasons to join the Cordant People team:
1. We believe that you work to live not live to work and at Cordant we have the best of both worlds.
2. We offer a competitive salary as well as a transparent commission structure with incentives for consistency.
3. City Centre location
4. Flexible working hours with a standard working week of 37.5 hours per week.
5. Excellent workplace culture
6. Well-being incentives including fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
7. We believe in being involved and invest in Social Corporate Responsibility
8. We invest in our staff, provide training and also educational assistance
9. Tax Saver travel incentive - to cut the cost of your commute
10. Because our staff love their job.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience in a recruitment sales environment
- Target driven with a strong Sales aptitude
- Professional confident approach to business
- Good negotiation skills
- Confident communication skills
- Ambitious to contribute to building a successful brand
- Self –motivated with the ability to work effectively on own initiative
Salary - highly competitive - with market leading commission structure & benefits
Call Nicki on 0873655718