Cordant People are on the lookout for a Corporate Travel Consultant, to join a well established independent travel agents, in operation for more than 10 years, with a presence in over 60 countries, serving 10,000 clients globally. If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
Perks of the role:
- An attractive salary (circa €32k) and bonus structure commensurate with experience
- Monday - Friday office hours
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Product and software training
- 3 years experience as a reservations agent
- 3 years GDS experience, preferably Amadeus
- An ability to work in a busy, fast-paced and demanding environment
- Great telephone manner
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
We will also consider someone looking to move to the corporate travel side of the business, who have experience working in a long-haul travel agency.
Successful candidates will join one of Ireland's most respected teams of travel professionals and benefit from a fantastic and friendly work environment with ongoing training and development.
For more information pleas contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016704488