Cordant People are on the lookout for a Client Customer Care Representative for a large document process organisation, going through an exciting period of rapid growth. The role would involve working in a fast paced and challenging environment and reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, and working off-site on their customer's sites.
You will be responsible for Off-Site Archiving/Cataloguing and Account's Processing. Maintain and facilitate continuity of service to our customers archive assistant with experience in accounts is preferable.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all customer queries
- Processing Accounts
- Excellent Communication skills
What's in it for you?
Health Insurance – upon successful completion of your probationary period
Pension - upon successful completion of your probationary period
Service days – after 3+ years unbroken service by January 1st will have 1 extra days added to their annual holidays allowance then every 3 years max of 5 days
Birthday Day off – after 23 months with company
Gym Membership - €50 towards yearly membership
Career Development & Training and Development
Personal characteristics/ Competencies Required:
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
- Manual Handling a must!
- Must be self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
- Communicate all information in an open and courteous manner
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to deliver on external client's expectations
- High level of proficiency with computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Numerical accuracy
What to do next?
Call David Dooley on 016704488 or send your CV into email@example.com