Do you want to be part of a fantastic company? Our client a food testing company are a facility that help make food safe for consumption. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their dynamic sales team.
The purpose of this role is
- To identify and win laboratory services business to achieve business plan with allocated markets/clients; Tier B & C accounts.
- Account development planning and Contract / Commercial management for these accounts.
- To support the sales team in all aspects of the current sales activity.
- Work to raise the profile of the company in Ireland.
This incorporates work that will be processed across the company in all our sites ( - Food Microbiology (Waterford), Food Chemistry and Environmental (Cork and Dublin).
The job responsibilities are:
- Identification of new clients and assessment of their test requirements, methods and other relevant information to help design solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Provision of on time, high quality quotations that present the optimum solution for the client.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service within client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Account Development planning.
- Commercial – management of contractual processes including Confidentiality agreements, Preferred provider / Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) / Quotations. Responsible for the resolution of commercial issues / negotiations with support and oversight from senior management.
- Reporting – provision of account, activity and market status reports as required on a local or global basis as appropriate.
- Other tasks / duties that may be required in order to perform the role:
- Development of sales tools and maintenance of sales information systems.
- Support field and office based sales staff as required.
- Undertake a wide range of sales-related administration tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the sales function.
- Actively promote the company directly to our customers through regular calls, emails and information.
- Support the implementations of company computer systems.
- Responsible for raising the company profile through the company website, trade shows, seminars, social media etc.
- A third level qualification in Science / Business / Marketing.
Minimum Experience Required
- At least three years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to understand customers requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
- Passionate about sales, quality and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Highly organised, accurate with strong documentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel and hold a full clean driving licence.
For information please contact David at email@example.com