Cordant People are on the lookout for a HR manager/administrator with 3-5 years experience preferably in the Construction industry with a successful construction firm based in North Dublin.
- Labour Forecasting & Scheduling of labour predictions.
- Communicate and liaise with Managers and Supervisors on effective management of the performance management and appraisal systems
- Monitor and manage absence records and liaise with supervisors as appropriate
- Support, assist and advise managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including Disciplinary, Grievance & Harassment
- Coach Managers and supervisors regarding employee relations issues.
- Give guidance and direction to resolve employee grievances/complaints,
- Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong Communication, presentation and administration skills
- Experience in Construction and Engineering environment
- Ability to use high levels of initiative to improve systems, processes and ways of working
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in HR preferably in the construction industry
- Degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline
- Strong analytical, problem solving and attention to detail skills with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment.
For more information please call Nicola on 016704488 or email your CV to email@example.com