Cordant People are on the lookout for a Shipping Coordinator to join a team based in Dublin North.
- Communicate with Customer Service dept. and Customers to ensure requirements regarding delivery dates / times are met.
- Liaise with other offices/ Product Dealers / Freight agents worldwide
- Reporting any discrepancies or specific requirements
- Arrange for transport of cargo and agree rates where no tariffs exist, maximise cost effectiveness, ensure accounting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of Documents for Exports Worldwide.
- Perform and implement general administration, invoicing, filing, queries, claims, check costs in accordance with departmental requirements
- Skills (Desirable but not all essential):
I.T. & Administrative skills:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with Customs / Shipping Documentation requirements / regulations.
- Fluent in English language
- Attention to detail
Preferably with 2+ years’ experience in Shipping with Multi-Modal freight experience with a Freight Forwarder a distinct advantage.