Cordant People are on the lookout for a Senior Customer Relations Specialist to join a thriving company.
The customer relations team is are responsible for proactively understanding and responding to the needs of the company's customer base. The role of the team is to effectively and efficiently manage the organisation’s relationships with its customers, promote high-quality customer service, provide support to the customer base in relation to all technical and commercial aspects of the industry and facilitate the organisation in delivering for the customer.
• Provision of professional support for key customers, prospective customers and the general public, managing queries.
• Responsible for the account management
• Build and maintain consistent and strategic relationships with the customer’s key people
• Coordinate/host meetings
• Responsible for contributing to the development and operation of appropriate systems and procedures to enable the management of customer information flows both internally and externally
• Be proactive in identifying trending issues for the customer base.
• Manage customer requests and expectations in order to ensure a coordinated resolution to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Work with different parts of the organisation to ensure all customer requests are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide support to the organisation in relation to communications and coordination with customers, and provide advice and support on customer engagement.
• Third level Engineering qualification or a minimum of 4 years Engineering work experience.
• Previous Account Management/Relationship Management experience with demand industry customers
• The ability to proactively handle customer accounts with regards to technical and contractual issues.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to manage and prioritise a wide range of demands and activities whilst maintaining a positive and consistent customer focus.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to evaluate how decisions impact internally and externally.
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
For more information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016704488.