Credit Controller in City West
Work for a growing team and be part of something big!
- To carry out daily credit control procedures in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
- Monitoring the processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensure customers are operating within the agreed payment terms
- To oversee the credit control process from end-to-end, including liaising with all customers to recover outstanding monies, process suspensions and liaise with external debt collection agencies
- Monitoring the provision of credit checks for new and current customers
- Accurately monitor customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure the company's credit control policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with the key stakeholders, ensuring the process of credit management operates productively and effectively within the other business areas
- 1 year of proven experience in a credit management or debt collection position or similar
- Effective problem solving skills, with an ability to interpret and relay technical and/or legal information
- Good planning, organisational and reporting skills are essential
- Ability to provide feedback from customers to management in a constructive and professional manner
- Pleasant telephone manner and clear communicator
- All Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Ireland without any restrictions or limitations
- Flexibility in working hours/days depending on business needs
- You are results driven, with an ability to establish and meet key performance indicators in a timely manner.
- You have a sound ability to work under pressure, use initiative and adjust to changes within the workplace
€25000 - 26000
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or contact 016704488