Are you looking to join an International company who is committed to delivering high quality installations and to providing reliable, accountable, long term maintenance support for generation equipment ??
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY INC-
Starting Salary €44k increasing to €45,500k pa
40 Hour working week, o/t paid after this.
Match pension contributions to 5%.
3 x basic salary death in service.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
LOCATIONS- Main responsibility in Leinster and Munster area with some Overseas travel required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES -
Deliver an efficient and cost-effective service to customers, to ensure that:
- maximum availability of gas engines and related balance of plant is achieved through fast response troubleshooting and fault rectification.
- scheduled maintenance is carried out to the required standard in order to avoid unnecessary replacement of parts and engine unavailability.
- out of hours callouts are responded to in a timely manner.
- oil samples are taken, labeled and despatched to the laboratory in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- parts are selected, ordered and used correctly, with any parts that prove unnecessary being returned to store in order to keep wastage to an absolute minimum.
Ensure that liaison and good communication with Operations Manager, customers, and subcontractors on site are maintained at all times.
Document all site visits and complete service reports in accordance with agreed quality standards and timescales.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
High level of engineering skill and knowledge.with a minimum of 5 years service engineering experience.
Gas safe registered desirable but not essential
Electrical and mechanical engineering knowledge.
Willing to travel extensively and work alone.
NFQ Level 6, or NVQ or City & Guilds qualification
Medium speed engine experience /Gas engine knowledge and experience.
Contact Nichola O Brien NOW by email -email@example.com or 01-6704488