• To operate and repair equipment.
• To carry out service maintenance (scheduled & unscheduled).
• To carry out fault finding and repairs on equipment.
• To carry out procedurally based failure reporting.
• Installation and demobilization of equipment.
• Assisting commissioning engineers.
• Overhauling generators.
• Modifying/ upgrading generator components.
• Emissions testing / Setting lambda values.
• Ability to use specialist tools and ensure all tooling is calibrated.
• Adherence to 5S.
• Shift work.