Our client is a top Irish property developer with an extensive array of projects nationwide. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Electrical/Building Services Coordinator for signature projects in the Greater Dublin area.
- The person will be responsible for overseeing the Mechanical and Electrical services installation to schedule and within budget whilst ensuring the highest quality and health & safety standards.
- Conduct M & E coordination meetings. The person will chair weekly meetings with the relevant M&E contractors and keep regular minutes which will be circulated as appropriate.
- The person will develop a Resourcing Strategy & Resourcing Plan for the projects involved. Liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications
- Monitor M & E works documents and shop drawing coordination
- Maintain and update variation logs
- Ensuring the installation and commissioning works are managed in accordance with the relevant quality procedure
Develop and manage the following:
- M&E Commissioning Plan
- M&E Commissioning Quality
- M&E Commissioning Schedule
- Records & Preparation of O&M Manuals
This is a permanent salaried role with ancillary benefits. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and relevant Building Services or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications.
- Third level degree
- Building Services Engineering: 4 years
INTERESTED -IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS -CAll Nichola O Brien NOW 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org