What they offer... Joining on a permanent basis, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus structure.
With a market leading benefits package including:
Up to 35 days leave a year,
generous company pension scheme,
private healthcare for all the family,
access to Learning and Development opportunities,
Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free onsite car parking!
Your new role... In this office based role you will report to the Head of Industrial & Commercial Sales, with responsibility for negotiating contracts with customers based across Ireland.
The role will have a key focus in the areas of acquisition, retention and churn.
• Negotiate energy supply contracts with commercial energy users, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• Grow and defend revenue base in current account portfolio in line with customer retention targets.
• Provide professional account management support to customers on commercial issues including contracts, pricing, market information and billing issues.
• Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
• Ensure all sales processes are implemented in line with regulatory requirements.
• Continuously develop knowledge of the competitive market place, providing information and recommendations to management as required.
• Ad hoc project work as required.
• Experience of dealing with corporate customers on the telephone in a customer service or sales environment
• Proven sales experience with a track record of delivering targets or KPI’s
• Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations
• Knowledge of the energy industry.
• Third level degree in a Sales, Business or similar field.
• Excellent IT and administration skills.
• Drive for Results
• Manages Relationships
• Strategic Approach
Additional Requirements: The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently.