What we offer...
Joining us on a permanent basis, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus structure. With a market leading benefits package including up to 35 days leave a year, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare for all the family, access to Learning and Development opportunities, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free onsite car parking!
Your new role...
Reporting to the Renewables O&M Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring all site operations and maintenance activities are in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external regulations. You will ensure consistency across all sites with the implementation of health, safety and environmental procedures.
• Responsible for the operation, implementation & continual development of the Operational Control Systems.
• Responsible for the population of shift log
• Ensure that required H&S process is in place for all maintenance work prior to commencement.
• Act as Emergency contact on all Operational sites in the event of an Emergency, and initiate the relevant emergency procedure. (Incident coordinator)
• Control of work orders for routine and non-routine maintenance work and generation of follow- up service requests
• Ensure that training records and documentation is correct and in place for site activities
• To assist with other H&S or Operational duties as required.
• Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned in the O&M area.
• Ensure all O&M activities are conducted in strict compliance with Safety Rules.
• Liaison with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Collate all site activity reports and feedback a summary and analysis to management.
• Liaise with contractors and service providers, ensuring all planned work is carried out as scheduled.
• Preparation of and information for monthly and technical reports
• Provide support for operational activities on site as required.
• Training of staff on Operational Control Systems
• Third level degree in the field of engineering.
• Experience of working in the renewables field.
• Broad based operational and technical knowledge of wind turbines (multi-platform, multi OEM).
• Excellent IT skills. Previous experience of CMMS or Asset management system (Maximo or other is an advantage.)
• Full clean driving licence and willingness to travel to various sites as required
• Capability to work at heights
• Experience operating to safety rules or safe system of work
• Takes Ownership
• Judgement & Decision Making
Additional Requirements: The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently.