Warehouse Systems Co-coordinator Dublin North - €28-30k (Dub11/15)
The Warehouse Systems Co-coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and expediting items and equipment movement within the warehouse, internal departments and suppliers. This will involve liaising and coordinating with the Warehouse Manager, Customers, Suppliers division team members in order to resolve queries to the highest quality standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehouse administration/System management
- Management of warehouse data, item dimensions, units of measure, tracking methods, tariff coding, barcode identifiers
- Management of Item Bin allocations by zone or item classification
- Inventory receiving and put away management specifying inventory storage locations within the warehouse dependent upon item parameters.
- Goods In sampling in adherence to company policy and regulatory compliance
- Sales returns and inspections
- Quarantine - material review and disposition
- Purchase returns
- Warehouse environmental monitoring
- Non conformance review and resolution
- Accurate recording of all inventory transactions using inventory management systems including the use of hand held devices.
- Management and oversight of demonstration stock bookings, pre delivery inspections and equipment returns
- Carry out physical inspection and elementary functional testing of materials and equipment in compliance with company procedures and practices
- Development of reporting capability to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of warehouse operations.
- Regular data reporting and analysis supporting operational performance measurement and improvement of logistics processes
- Pro-actively identify, highlight and address potential issues or hazards
- Two years' experience in a modern warehousing environment is desirable, preferably within the healthcare sector.
- Experience with ERP/WMS systems
- A self-motivated individual with a 'can do' approach, a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and assume new responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and team approach
- Professional and effective communicator both written and oral.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity with the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Resourcefulness in order to deliver a high quality service
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
Interested applicants should apply with a current CV and covering letter detailing their suitability for the position -to email@example.com