We are currently looking for a Telesales Executive for one of our company’s based out in Sandyford.
This role will ideally suit candidates with a sales background and one that enjoys interacting with the customer. The role involves working to deliver on revenue targets.
- Office based role, working closely with the field sales team.
- Develop call files and carry out activities to create strong leads for the sales team.
- Follow-up on sales leads that arrive into the business, acting as the first point of contact for
- all new sales opportunities.
- Identify underperforming sites and new revenue opportunities from existing customers.
- Maximise sales by continually up-selling and cross-selling products on all customer
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all our product range and pricing.
- Have the attention to detail and experience of getting sales across the line.
- Recording all activity in CRM.
- Previous telesales/sales support experience is essential.
- Customer focused & have a personable telephone manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to develop relationships both within the organisation and with customers.
- You should hold a minimum of Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent and ideally possess a third level qualification in Business, Marketing/Sales.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Customer Care/Internal Sales role is essential, ideally within the retail or financial sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential. Knowledge of CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Be target driven
- Experience in a team orientated environment.
If intrested in the role contact Nichola on 01-6704488 or send a copy of your cv to email@example.com