BID Proposal Writer
Our client is a leading contractor working on some of the biggest Civil Construction projects across Ireland, Europe and the UK.
They are looking for a skilled proposal writer to manage all technical subject matter of the projects on all Tender bids as part of the Bid Team in the compilation and production of proposal documents. Reporting to A Senior manager within the Group this role is a stand-alone position BUT working with various team members with the Group.
- Technical writing for pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Completion of non-pricing submission documents to deadlines
- Preparation of project programmes.
- Developing and assisting with project planning.
- Reviewing contract documents.
- Providing the question-relevant knowledge of the subject matter and work scope detailed in Civil Engineering Tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposal
- Establishing/obtaining information in relation to the Company's previous experience in the industry using the Contract Information sheets available, and the answers to the submission questions that ensures the greatest relevance and highest quality possible in relation to the tendered scope.
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the submission coordinator
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within a construction related environment.
- Civil engineering or related degree
- Proven success in successful bids for tenders.
- Knowledge and experience of writing compliant and successful bids for tenders.
This is an excellent role for the right individual to further grow and expand their career.
Interested ?? Please contact Nichola O Brien NOW on 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org