The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of connection and transmission use of system (TUoS) agreements; ensuring that the company and its customers are compliant with these contracts. Contract management activities include issuing formal notices, tracking and agreeing the achievement of contractual milestones and delivery of contractual obligations, ensuring compliance with connection policy and ensuring contracts are modified as required.
• Monitor connection and TUoS agreement compliance to ensure the company and its customers meet their contractual obligations
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery against team objectives
• Collaborate with key colleagues to design new and streamline contracts and work procedures to ensure effective and efficient performance
• Ensure delivery of contractual obligations in accordance with approved regulatory connection policy and with an appropriate level of corporate governance.
• Act as the point of contact with customers on contract related issues and deliver the highest standard of customer service to customers and stakeholders at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
It is essential that the candidate is competent, highly professional and has an appreciation of the environment in which the company and its customers operate. In addition, they will be a self-starter requiring little supervision, will produce very high quality work, be a strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have strong analytical skills. The candidate must have proven experience managing contracts, working with customers and working with multiple teams providing support to managers.
• Relevant degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in a contractual and/or commercial environment.
• Strong customer and commercial awareness.
• Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively across business areas with a proven ability to influence others.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, while also being able to define and guide work under minimal supervision.
• Proven ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel and Word
• Experience working with a defined document management system (ideally SharePoint).
• Previous experience working in a regulated/energy environment
• Understanding of Transmission System Operator business activities
• Project/Programme Management skills
• Contract management experience
• Knowledge of connection policy and the regulated framework within which the company operates
For more information contact Nichola on 01-6704488 or send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org