This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who is keen to grow and develop a sales area within a thriving business.
Sales experience within the hotel, restaurant or catering equipment industry would be advantageous.
Being successful in this role means:
· Having strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build good working relationships
· Previous experience of growing and developing a sales territory
· Good listening skills with the ability to show empathy with customers to gain trust and establish rapport
· Being self-motivated and persistent with the drive to succeed
· Managing a portfolio of customers.
· Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio and increase margin through:
· prospecting new customers and regaining lost business
· range extensions, working with suppliers and own brand offering
· Monitoring sales performance and activity levels and produce monthly reports detailing key result areas.
· Producing business plans for customer portfolio to achieve annual sales and margin targets in conjunction with Sales Director
· Working with Credit Control to ensure customers comply with terms and conditions of trading.
· Calling on customers on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
· Maintain price files and advising customers of increases, managing expectations to ensure business is retained
The successful Area Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience, plus bonus, car, laptop, phone and will also include:
Interested in finding out more - Contact Nichola O Brien Now on 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org