COMMERCIAL CATERING ENGINEER | NATIONWIDE
As a Commercial Catering Engineer, you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer-facing team which is crucial to the business and its ongoing successes.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, up to 25 days' holiday + bank holidays, a pension and a company vehicle and tools, as well as career progression and development opportunities.
- You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible -
- Carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Qualifications in Gas (GIS / GID ) and maintenance of Gas/ Electrical catering equipment
- F-Gas qualification is desirable
- Strong diagnostic, fault finding and judgment skills
- Self-motivated and someone who likes problem-solving
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- A valid driving license
- The ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail
Contact Nichola Now 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org