New role On a day to day basis -Key Responsibilities
• Invoice processing and data entry, ensuring that invoices are input accurately for GL, VAT and cost centre reporting and matching with Purchase Orders (PO);
• Working with Procurement and other departments on PO issues;
• Dealing with Suppliers on queries and missing invoices;
• Monthly Control Account reconciliations and on-going Supplier reconciliations;
• Investigating and resolving old creditor balances to ensure that all creditor balances remain within agreed credit terms;
• Identifying opportunities for improving existing processes and procedures, driving efficiency and embracing new technology;
• Supplier account maintenance;
• Prepare supporting documentation for audit purposes;
• Any other associated ad-hoc duties as assigned;
• Preparation of monthly schemes to set out deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results;
• High numeracy skills and an analytical approach to work;
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organise and work with large volumes of data;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to develop and maintain strong, positive and collaborative working relationships with internal customers and external suppliers;
• Deliver a high level of customer service;
• Team player.
Interested ?? Contact Nichola on 6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience working with a large ERP system;
• Previous experience within a regulated business;
• Excel experience is an advantage.