Are you looking for the next BIG step ?
This role operates within a fast paced, busy environment.
The role holder ensures timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for the Group to meet established goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are adhered to.
The role holder will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly financial accounts, annual budgeting and on-going forecasting.
• Preparing month end and year end accounts review
• Entity reforecasting
• Maintain general ledger and journal postings
• Participate in the annual internal and external audit processes
• Carrying out key controls and reconciliations to adhere to regulatory requirements
• Responsible for Fixed Asset reporting, including depreciation calculation
• Reconciliation of Intercompany accounts
• Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Responsible for Revenue Reporting on key trends with variance analysis
• Provide support for team members
• Participate in annual budgeting process
• Other ad-hoc duties as they arise
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING -Knowledge, Skills and Experience ???
• Experienced accounting technical, or part qualified accountant, with a minimum of 3 years previous experience within a fast paced finance department
• Demonstrated experience of working as part of a team
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to operate within set timelines
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to organise and work with large volumes of data
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Dynamics AX or similar financial packages
YES ?? Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org