My client is currently looking to recruit a Junior Administrator to support their busy Customer Care Team.
This role is initially for 6 months but may extend.
The standard hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-5.15pm & Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Duties and responsibilities
- The suitable candidate will provide back office support
- Taking high volumes of call.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for the Site Team.
- Organise the filing system.
- Download and print high volumes of documents.
- Manage, record and track all customer contacts using in-house software system.
- All other administration duties as requested by Senior Management.
The successful candidates will be based in the Monaghan area and may be expected to travel occassionally as part of their role to construction sites, Company fixed locations or other locations as requested by Senior Management.
- Previous experience in Administration or Customer Care is desirable.
- Previous experience in a Call Centre setting would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office packages.
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Polite and professional manner is essential.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and an understanding of deadlines and working to achieve these.